Pages

Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Interactive Heart card (kind of) lol

Okay we all know I'm not the best card maker but I really wanted to practice with my silhouette portrait  and since the silhouette blog has a challenge.....Your challenge is to use the Silhouette to create a project that has an interactive element.... anyway this is what I came up with....

 the heart shape card seemed the bet the easiest since I wanted to use the I "heart " you sentiment...at the top of the right side of the heart is a disk that you rotate and it changes the words in the window of course it reads I love you or I should say I "Heart" you! Oh and I got to use glitter too but no matter how may pictures I took it just didn't show up in the pictures...but all the swirls kind of shine :)

I know its on the simple side but I got to work with the welding and cutting out shapes so it was all good for me lol and now my daughter wants me to make another one but change the heart to something else..

thank you for coming to take a peek.......

2 comments:

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog