Pages

Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge no.70

I've used photo shop for years making banners and such for my daughter's cosplay websites and recently I've used it to create some really cool printable papers/elements that I use in card making/scrapbooking.....when I saw the new sketch over at Scrap Africa I couldn't help but open my photo shop and play around....I have all these really cool paintbrushes ...the grungy kind that I thought would be perfect....here is my take on the latest sketch.....my digital layout



thank you for stopping by to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunning! Thank u fro playing with ScrapAFrica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is Gorgeous Buffy!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....this is really cool and fabulous Buffy! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog