Pages

Translate

Monday, April 18, 2016

Words and Paintery April

When I first looked at the new challenge over at Words and Paintery I read the words and thought of all the new spring flowers that are just starting to bloom out in front of my house...then I looked at the colors and thought of the beautiful Sunflowers my neighbor has every year.... so that's what I based my project on...

 I didn't realize when my daughter moved she happened to snag some of my paints took them with her :( she took all my yellows! but I was lucky I still has some distress in and water colors!I used coffee filters to create my flower and some glass beads as the center...I used a bronze embossing powder on the drywall tape it turned out way better than I thought it would!

Words and Paintery
thanks for coming to take a peek......

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Words & Paintery this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog